Culpeper Salvage is continuously striving to be a leader in the auto recycling industry. The utmost care has been taken in the buying, dismantling, testing, and cleaning of the parts you have just purchased so as to assure you many miles of motoring pleasure. If however a problem should occur the following procedures shall apply.
1. All engines are warranted against cracked cylinder blocks or heads, bad cam or crankshaft, excessive smoking, and to be in good running order unless otherwise stated.
2. The used engine you have purchased must have new oil and filter installed upon installation, keep your receipts.
3. You must provide for a new tune up upon installation of motor, points, plugs, plug wires, etc.
4. This warranty does not cover attached items or accessories (water pump, fuel pump, carburetor, distributor, computers, coils, etc.)
5. Transmissions are warranted to be in good working order against slippage or shifting failures.
6. Transmissions must have new seals and new oil installed upon installation into vehicle.
7. Vehicles which have Culpeper Salvage engines and transmissions installed must have proper capacity cooling systems and be in good condition.
8. Proper oil levels and cooling levels must be maintained at all times for warranty to be valid.
9. Warranty is void if engine is run hot.
10. Defective engine or transmission must remain installed in vehicle until an authorized Culpeper Salvage representative confirms defect.
11. All warranty work must be done by Culpeper Salvage certified shop, or permission to do work must be given by an authorized agent of Culpeper Salvage.
12. All warranty claims must be presented to an authorized agent or manager of Culpeper Salvage within a period of 15 days from date of purchase for this warranty to be valid.
13. Culpeper Salvage at its option, may replace the parts, repair the parts or refund the original purchase price. Adjustments to be made are on parts only – NO LABOR.
14. All implied warranties are limited to the terms of the limited warranty. Consequential or incidental damages are not covered under this warranty.
15. Warranties on any product sold shall be in effect only for the duration of the express warranties contained herein and upon conclusion of the expressed warranties herein, there shall be no warranties expressed or implied including merchantability and fitness for use on the product sold.
16. This warranty is not transferable and does not cover damage if parts are used in connection with racing purposes or vehicle with racing equipment or damage by accident or misuse.
17. Improper installation will void warranty.
18. WARRANTY IS VOID WITHOUT RECEIPT.
19. No refunds, guarantees or exchanges on any electrical parts or carburetors.
20. Culpeper Salvage does not assume responsibility for towing charges, layup time, telephone loss due to down time, cost of lodging, cost of vehicle use, inconvenience, car or truck rental.
21. Any merchandise or Invoice marked “AS IS” will void this Certificate of Limited Warranty. This means NO WARRANTY, NO REFUND.
22. No cash refunds.
23. Returns including cores must be made within 30 days.
Certificate of Limited Warranty 100 Day Warranty Culpeper Salvage Warrants All Parts For 100 Days Subject To The Conditions and Limitations Set Forth Below